Hello there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink

Well, I'm not good at introductions, but here we go (please, do keep in mind English is not my first language, so some of the things I write may not make sense...)...
My name is Samantha, I am 20 years old. I live in Oslo, Norway.
I don't know exactly what to say about myself, except that things are pretty messed up at the moment. Maybe now more than ever.
I don't really know what more to say, I guess I'll just stick around and hopefully I'll manage to find the guts to simply write about shit in my life some day.

Please do have a wonderful day.

Samantha

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi welcome You don't need guts here no one judges you. LOts of us can relate and give support. Just write away vent your emotions let others help okay. Glad you had the courage to post now take care.

Avarice

Welcome to the forum, Samantha. I visited Oslo in Norway on holiday some two and a half years ago, it's a lovely place. Have you seen the Speed Boat Grand Prix before? It happened to be held whilst we were there and it was great, if you haven't seen it before, I'd definately recommend it.

However, I hope you do eventually talk about the problems in your life here on the forums at some point, as there are people who can sometimes relate and help you through your situation. I look forward to seeing you around, anyway. :hug:

Welcome Samantha. Your English is wonderful, you write better then many people who have english as a 1st language.
My family line comes from Norway and I love the winter wear that comes from your country (Helly Hanson! ftw)..

I do hope to hear more of your story.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi Samantha, welcome to the forum! :shake: Feel free to PM me if you want to chat. :)

:welcome: to the forum Samantha. Sorry to hear things seem so messed up right now. Hopefully we can help you make a little sense out of it with extra support. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00