Hello there

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Frys, Jul 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frys

Frys Well-Known Member

I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to write, so...

I'm norwegian, so my english is not perfect. I'm 20 years old, female, and I've been having suicidal thoughts since I was 11. I'm not really sure why I've got these feelings, but I can't seem to shake them. I just finnished whiping my blood of the floor for the umptheenth time, and I'm scared that one day I'll actually succeed. I just googled 'suicide forum' and this is what I found. I'm not really sure what I want from this site, but I guess trying it out is better than nothing. :anony:
  2. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome to SF , i hope that this site can bring u some hope

take care
  3. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :p

I can't remember how I find this is to be honest. I think I might have googled 'Suicide' and it came up. Eaither way I'm glad I found it :p

Take care :)
  4. UnkelHeit

UnkelHeit Well-Known Member

I'm new too. Hello. I'm sure you'll figure out what you can get from here after looking around a little. Your English seems fine by the way.
  5. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

hi there. i hope this site can change your perspectives and live life as it is. :unsure:
  6. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

:hiya: Welcome to the forum, I hope that you find the help and support you need here.

Take Care

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! Plenty of people here to listen to you and to offer support..
  8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Welcome to SF Frys. Please try to resist the urge to cut yourself, even though things might be difficult right now. Let's try and figure out why you're having these suicidal thoughts. :hug:
  9. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

Welcome :hug:
  10. Pow

Pow Well-Known Member

Yo welcome to the forums
  11. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF! Blessings..
  12. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You will find support here vent away just chat there are alot of kind people here okay so open up and get help when need or when you ready.
  13. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum: :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.