Hello there

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by lostinca, Aug 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostinca

lostinca Well-Known Member

Hi there everyone I just wanted to introduce myself. I am new here and alone emotionally and I feel backed into a corner and I want to die so much it is scary.
    I don't even know where to start I don't want to bore anyone with my long story I just honestly think it's my time to go.
    How do you stop feeling so alone?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i am glad you are here You are not alone now You keep posting you keep reaching out It helps to post; to be heard by others who understand You can pm me anytime hun please know that hugs
  3. lostinca

Thank you Total Eclipse. I hope you have a great evening.
  4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi lostinca,

You're from sunny California, I see! Cool, I'm from the States too!

Welcome to SF. :) Hope this site and its members can keep you company during some difficult times. Have a good night. :hug:

Best regards,

5. lostinca

Thank you Alex. I just hope that I can help somebody on here. I know it probably sounds ironic especially from my standpoint that I am completely unable to help me start to help myself in my own life, I really enjoy listening to other people and I want to help somebody if I can.l
  6. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Same here. I can relate so much to what you just said; I continue to post here and talk to others even if I'm feeling down. It's not ironic to me that you feel that way. :hug:
  7. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Welcome to SF hun! If you need to talk/vent/rant we will be here to listen and if you need a more private chat you can just PM anyone of us if you are feeling like you need extra support. I hope you find it useful here. :hug:
  8. Pécheur

Pécheur Account Closed

Hi there and welcome to SF.

I hope you feel better soon and are able to share what's going on for you.

Peach. :hug:
  9. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Hi, Welcome to SF.
  10. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

Hey there Steph, just wanted to say hello and welcome you to the forum! I do understand how you feel and have to say that you aren't alone at all as most are experiencing something similar and if you ever need someone to talk to you can send me a PM. I see that you are from Norcal, I'm from Socal myself. :)
  11. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hiya and welcome to the forum :hug: i hope that you like it here and that we can help you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.