Hello There

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Codyy, Mar 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Codyy

Codyy Member

I'm Cody, don't know where to start, been bottled up for months of depression, hiding it from people who "matter" to me, and just can't hold it anymore, internet is only place i can rant, and feel normal so that's why I'm here.

2. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Hi Codyy. Welcome.

3. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

Hey! :welcome:
    Sf is a great place rant and vent and find comfort, and if you ever need someone, pm me! :hug:

4. Codyy

Codyy Member

thanks guys

5. letty

letty Banned Member

Welcome Codyy, hope you get the encouragent you need.. go ahead and vent your feelings. hang in there

6. Mrsx

Mrsx Member

Hi Cody,
    I understand you only being able to express yourself online. Sometimes when I try to speak to somebody about a depression problem, I always feel like they are shrugging it off and I'm being dramatic. But it's nice to know there are places online, such as this forum, that we can discuss how we're feeling.

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome Codyy, Plenty of support here..No one judges you.. We just try to get you past your current crisis..I look forward to seeing you around the forums..

8. zhzubair4

zhzubair4 New Member

9. The_Infected

The_Infected Active Member

Hello Cody. I'm also new here as well.
    I hope you stay here, people on here are no judging and very caring. I hope to see you post more.

Take care
    -Metal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.