Hello there

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very hard for me to reach out but I feel it has been a longtime coming... I suppose I am looking for reasons why ?? a sympathetic ear in the dark times ?? to offer help if possible ?? I don't really know .. but ...

My mom battled with depression most of my childhood alot of the reasons why were kept from me as I grew up but I have vague memories of a mental hospital and times when my mom wasn't there etc. Anyway life went on and when all seemed happy the shit hit the proverbial fan !!! My mom took her life.

The devastation is still reeling nearly three years on ... I have moved country, have a young family and the one thing that I have feared all of my life is rearing its ugly head ... these thoughts haunt me and it scares the hell out of me. I am unable to express how I feel to my nearest and dearest as I do not want to cause upset ....

So hello to you all :unsure:

Hello and welcome. I'm glad you've reached out... I'm so sorry your mother took her life. I dont think I'd ever be able to understand how hard it would be to go through all of that. Hope to see you around more, and take care. :hug:

TDM

R

Robin

Hey, welcome to the forum, I too am glad you reached out :) If you need a friend just drop me a pm :)

itachi

Hey Ya Serendipity! Welcome to the Forum!
Love The screenname :smile:

If you ever need anything feel free to get in touch.

Welcome to the forum

I'm glad you found us

If you ever need to talk just drop me a line in a PM and ill be happy to listen to you :smile:

Take care

Vikki x

:welcome: to SF Serendipity. I am sorry to hear of the problems your mom suffered that finally ended her life. I am glad you found us and are reaching out for help. History does not have to repeat itself. If you feel you need to talk, you may PM me and I will get back with you as soon as I possibly can. Please take care. :hug:

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Welcome to the friendliest forum around! I'm glad you found us. This place saved my life when I came here at my lowest point. I found support and love and hope that I didn't have on my own. I'm sorry for your mom killing herself. YOu know how miserable she must have been to do that, not thinking how miserable it would make the survivors.:sad:

Please come here as often as you have the need for support and friends to listen to youl We care, And there's always someone here who will listen to you.:smile:

love and hugs and hope,

least

N

non_existence

I wish you pure luck in discovering things you were not looking for

Welcome to the friendliest forum around! I'm glad you found us. This place saved my life when I came here at my lowest point. I found support and love and hope that I didn't have on my own. I'm sorry for your mom killing herself. YOu know how miserable she must have been to do that, not thinking how miserable it would make the survivors.:sad:

Please come here as often as you have the need for support and friends to listen to youl We care, And there's always someone here who will listen to you.:smile:

love and hugs and hope,

least

Hey there, Serendipity

i am glad that you have joined the forum :) have you ever seen the movie Serendipity? It is one of my favorites!! Feel free to PM me when you need to chat :)

:hug:

FTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00