Hello to all

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by watsons533, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. watsons533

watsons533 Member

I am new in here and i just wanna know about how people fall into that condition that make them to take a step in this, and how to prevent it.
    What are possible option available to in the case.

Thanks for answers

2. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Guest

If you feel like hurting yourself right now, please call the emergency number where you are. Otherwise, I've added a little more below:

I'm not quite sure what you mean. You don't have to have any conditions to come here. The general topic area is suicidal thinking and limited "amateur" or "peer" support from other users who may also experience these kinds of thoughts.

Actual suicides are prevented when suicidal persons summon help on their own, or when someone else intervenes on their behalf, or if they change their minds and decide not to go ahead.

Many conditions are associated with suicide. Depression, substance abuse, domestic violence, sexual assault, being a "cutter", losing a close friend or relative to suicide, and many other things. You may notice different discussion thread groups (or whatever they're called :) ) that relate to these various conditions.

You are welcome to post what you think, here. Read the forum guidelines when doing so. Your ideas will be valued.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi watson welcome to SF a place to come for support to talk to meet new people that do understand h ugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.