Hello to people out there..

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by hollow_death, Sep 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollow_death

hollow_death Member

Hi, I just kinda stumbled into this forum..

Where do I start? I 'm at a point whereby I literally want to sit down with my head between my knees and hope that some sweetheart will end my life for me.. I feel like giving up already.. But hey, is about those BGR thingy, mine is about disappointment in myself, my future and also my family. Gosh, I can't help but that life is really a bitch! Is just so f**king unfair! You know, about the phrase, whereby people feels that they want to kill themselves but they do not want to die? I'm just wishing for a restart button. Everything kinda feel numb already.. Then sometimes the emotion is too much! I really want to hit the stop button if there's any..

Anyway, thanks for taking your precious time to read my muse.. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2009
  2. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Hello Hollow Death

Don't feel you'r taking up anyone's time, you're not.

Know what you mean about not really wanting to die - but that's a good thing! Do you feel like saying what's got you to this point?

Welcome to the forum.

3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome. The feelings you describe are the kinds we have. Here, we can talk about it all, which is so helpful because the world at large doesn't understand that we need to talk about it.

4. hollow_death

hollow_death Member

Thank you guys for your understanding welcome!

Well, the reason there's holding me back is the fact that my parents clearly don't deserve this and is waste of money to do up a funeral for me..

I'm not too sure when did I head down this road, is like I just feel the overwhleming sense of dread, detached and sometimes numbness and this hollow feeling..

And tml I'm having an impt exam but I just can't seems to motivate myself to revise.. Is like waiting for shit to hit fan. Today's paper was also a setback for me, I just feel like leaving my body behind and just take a break..

This are things that are on my mind:
    - My father's health, he's gonna have an heart op soon and is triggered by my teacher.. :(
    - My family's fiancial status, I'm still schooling, so I can't work..
    - My future, I'm failing my exams and if I'm failed this time round, I would have to repeat another year which is unacceptable to me..
    Bascially is these few.. I know is kinda minor and partly my fault but is just kinda spin out of control.. =(

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I just wanted to say hi and welcome to SF!

6. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Hi again Hollow Death,

It's not minor, what you're describing sounds like it's all pretty overwhelming coming at the same time - and it also sounds like it's something that's been building up over quite a long time?

Wondered if you wouldn't mind explaining a couple more things? - how is your father's op triggered by your teacher? Or is the thing with your teacher something else on top of it all?

And you say that you are failing your exams - do you already know this (ie have you had results already) or is that you feel you're not doing so good in them as you think you ought to?

It also sounds like you're feeling bad about costing your family money - have you talked to them about it? Sometimes it can make a lot of difference just saying how it's all making you feel.

Tam

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :)

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. :hug:

9. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

i hope everything works out for you. if you need to talk, don't be afraid to reach me.

10. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums :)

11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.