Hello to this obsolete world

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by MondoCane, Sep 14, 2016.

1. MondoCane

MondoCane Member

I don't know what's the difference between hello and high. Maybe it is the same thing. I still love everything in between. I am obsolete, abstruse and incrocosceptible (a word invented by me father, may he rest in peace). I wish everyone to enjoy their senses while still alive and to try to cry less, because we are not suppose to be angels, but to sustain our own lives as well. When I was a child if I were about to cry they told me "are you peeing again from your eyes?". Well, they were right. There are other ways of spending our lives for the benefit of others, but being extremely altruistic leads to self-destruction. Crying is a very altruistic thing. Too much of a good thing. We are not cows to be milked. We got at least to stop and smile the roses on our way. I am on the brink of self-dissolution and I've been abused in each and every way you can imagine with the same NO since I was 13. Like many others of my kind I may give the best advice, but I cannot save myself (because of objective bars and chains and pyres) and I sometimes wonder why on earth are you faking suicide or crying or overthinking to please others when you have so many reasons in the world to be alive and happy. Slavery was installed in this world since the beginning of human civilization, so you can cope with it, but you don't need to pretend to be different or indifferent because for some of us there will never be another Spartacus. I wish you well and to be eaten less frequently. And to have some options each day - like smelling roses or gas stations. Yes, life is good if you have a few coins in a ragged pocket and a few rights - like eating, dusting and cleaning, reading or listening to birds symphony, smelling, moving your limbs, and so on. I did not become insensitive, even after losing my innocence once upon a lifetime. I don't regret at all that I was saved in extremis when I had a suicide attempt at 28, because I had a few pretty moments since then.

Piexes likes this.
  2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Interesting. Do you need a hug? (hug)

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to SF, looking forward to seeing you around the forums, thanks for sharing a part of your story with us, we're a friendly bunch so just join in :)