Hello to you all

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sasmy, Dec 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sasmy

sasmy Member

I don't think I actually would do it, I'd fee to guilty to leave people behind and to think I might put others into as much pain as I have, but I do think about it all the time. Every day, I fantasise about all the blood draining from me and how peaceful it would be.

I wonder what happens when we die. I used to believe in God and heaven, but now I am sort of confused over what that would be. I'd not want an eternity of consciousness and remembering life and all that happened to me so I find myself sort of hoping that when we die that we just fall asleep and then just don't exist, and that everything we are or were is washed away.

I'm sorry for those who are actually on the brink of doing this. What keeps me from doing it also is the thought that there will be some sort of eternity trapped in the same pain. If we stay alive, at least there is some sort of hope to change the outcome for ourselves.

I never really understood people who felt like this before, but I think maybe we can all only take so much pain. It's so tiring to face every day like this.

I can't talk to anyone about feeling like this. Glad I found a place i can say these things.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome samsy,

It's great that you have found a place to express your thoughts, I'm really sorry you are struggling right now, you've come to the right place, we all help each other. Keep talking if it helps you get it all out. I look forward to seeing you around the forums, hugs x
  3. sasmy

sasmy Member

Thank you Petal.
  4. Chiere

Chiere Banned Member

Hello sasmy, and welcome to SF. I'm sorry to hear that you're having such a difficult time right now. But know that here, there are people know know exactly how you are feeling and are here to support you. Hope to see you around.
  5. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

Hi Sasmy. I'm sorry that you are having a rough time. Welcome to the forum.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.