hello, u will know me soon

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by DeathByCop, Apr 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeathByCop

DeathByCop New Member

hi, im not telling u my name or location. im just someone who was mistreated by cops government, screws and mental health workers, ive had bad press in newspapers that cops made up about me. i have a surprise for them, im gonna get my message across and end not only my own life to educate and save others but to give the public a wake up call to the governments hidden agenda. im not a violent person and dont intend on harming others. i live in a reality where the only thing looking forward to is death.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I hope you find the help and support you need here and don't worry,you don't have to say anything you don't feel comfortable saying...

I'm sorry to hear you've been treated so badly :hug:
  3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF!
    Sorry that you've been treated badly, we're here to listen and support you. :hug:
  4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

Sorry to hear you've had a bad experience. I do hope you stay around for a while & talk to us.

Take care :hug: xx
  5. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

welcome to SF :D
  6. Breathe

Breathe Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.
  7. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am sorry you feel you have been mistreated by these groups. Taking your life will prove nothing. I really hope you reconsider.
  9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! I hope you seek the support here..It has saved my life twice..
  10. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome to the site. Gentlelady is right; taking your life isn't going to prove anything to them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.