Hello, World.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by houseofcards, Jun 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. houseofcards

houseofcards Well-Known Member

So, I have no idea where to begin. I've been lurking around here for a little bit feeling unsure if I should post or not because i'm afraid of what people would say to me and what not. I'm 15 and i've been pretty much isolating myself from my parents for the past three years trying not to attach myself to them in any way. I've disliked my dad for a very long time, have no intention in forgiving him, etc. etc. I've been injuring myself since I was twelve and attempted suicide a couple times. I'm pretty much looking for a way to vent out since my friends aren't as reliable as i've hoped and pretty much take what I say as a joke and not seriously and just makes matters worse for me. Sooo that's it. Have a good night? :blink:
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. You will find that you can talk to people here that will listen and take what you have to say seriously. Many of us have either been where you are now or are currently there so we understand. :hug:
  3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

4. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Wel come to the board...Here if you want to chat.

Hope you find peace that you are looking for and a place to let your feelings out.

This forum has helped me and I hope that it helps you to.

Take care

5. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Wow you are young.... I hope you find the support you are looking for.

6. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hello and a warm welcome to SF well done for being brave enough to post i think you will find it was a positive move, look forward to seeing you around the site take care:smile:
  7. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

I have done the same thing to my parents, both of them are bad people and I hate my father. I have spent 22 years detaching myself from them though (and learning how to detach from everyone else in the process).

Welcome to the forum
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :arms:
  9. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum

10. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF hun.

I'm also 15 and in a similar position as you, feel free to PM me anyime if you need ^^

Take care and see you around xxx :hug:
  11. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

:welcome: Enjoy your stay. :hug:
  12. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.