Hello you guys, I'm Heru

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heru

Good evening everyone... My name is Heru, I'm a guy from Brazil... I'm 24 years old... I believe all the pain we feel is easier to go through if we share somehow... I don't talk about those issues with my family or my friends 'cause I know they wouldn't understand... and sometimes we just need someone to hear us... I hope I can find this here.... and I hope I can help with my ears and my words... I ask you guys to forgive my english, you all know is not my mother language, so if I write something wrong, forgive me...
blesses for all.
Heru

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi and welcome...glad you found us...it is true that there are things you can express here that are very difficult to express in RL...please keep posting and letting us know what is going on for you...welcome again, J

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Welcome to SF! Good to have your ears and words! I'm sure you'll find people who will hear you, too. :)

Good evening everyone... My name is Heru, I'm a guy from Brazil... I'm 24 years old... I believe all the pain we feel is easier to go through if we share somehow... I don't talk about those issues with my family or my friends 'cause I know they wouldn't understand... and sometimes we just need someone to hear us... I hope I can find this here.... and I hope I can help with my ears and my words... I ask you guys to forgive my english, you all know is not my mother language, so if I write something wrong, forgive me...
blesses for all.
Heru
Welcome to the forum.. Your english is okay.. so no need to worry about it.. I am just a year older than you and you can PM me if you need someone to talk to or a forum buddy.. :hug: Take care and hope to hear from you soon.. :smile:

spiritxfade

Hi Heru! Welcome to SF.

I actually have a belief kind of similar to yours- that people who need support will somehow find it by banding together and supporting each other. My family doesn't understand at all, and so I come here. I hope you find the support you're looking for.

Your English is fine. God knows mine's not great, and it's my first language. So don't worry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00