Hello!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by orange, Oct 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orange

orange New Member

I'm new here, just joined today. I wanted to say hello to each and every one of you, I hope to get to know you and maybe even make a few friends. I may have been on here for a few hours now, but I feel much less alone. So glad this site exists!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Orange this place is a great place hun to reach out for support and to make friends welcome to SF

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

:welcome:

This is a great place to make some friends and find understanding and caring company. Please look around and feel free to ask any questions, post or reply to posts if you like. At the top of the home forum page are a small set of rules and guidelines also to get you comfortable with things.

Take Care

Ben

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi orange and welcome to SF's..

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there Orange, I know we've already met in the chat room here but I may aswell welcome you again :) This site is a great place full of great people.. I am glad it is giving you some relief already! :hug:

6. orange

orange New Member

Thanks for the welcomes, guys! I can tell there's a great support system here. :)

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Jenny, glad you are enjoying the site so far, and I hope that being here will provide you with support and comfort.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.