Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Tired John, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tired John

Tired John Well-Known Member

I'm John and I'm tired, very tired, hence the handle. I'm in a very dark place these days and not seeing much hope for the future. As my world crumbles around me, knowing the pain it will bring upon those I care about, gives me an ache i feel I can no longer bear. I'm not in immediate danger , but as the darkness closes ever closer in, I don't know what might trigger that urge. I'm more afraid than I have ever been. I don't know what to do.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am glad you found us and hope you can get some support and ideas on ways to cope here. If you care to tell us a little bit of the nature of what has got you to this point maybe together we can find some ways to deal with some of the issues to lighten your load some? Many of us have been in the place where you seem to be at right now and likely have dealt with or are dealing with some of the same issues.

Take Care and Be Safe

3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi John, so pleased to welcome you to SF - many caring people here who do know what it feels like to be exactly as you describe. I just want to encourage you that the truth is, although your feelings and thoughts are depressed right now, that it IS certainly possible they can change. I don't know your circumstances, as each of us is unique, but we have a coomon bond in that we know we want to be rid of depression. We just do not know the way through to make it happen. (For me, I'm speaking from where I was 15 years ago)........ However, light does come back, I want to promise you that.

PM me any time for help support and encouragement, and a few pointers if you like. Writing things down really helps, and also, speaking back to the thoughts that are affecting your feelings - there are things we can discover to help us do this.

So, pleased to meet you, and welcome :)!
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HI John Hugs to you hope talking to us you will feel less alone and less sad hun We care hun so keep reaching out here ok
  5. Tired John

Tired John Well-Known Member

Thanks you fine folks. It's difficult for me to share what I'm going thru, but I promise to make the effort.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just do what you can hun ok little at a time so you are not so overwhelmed hugs
  7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just wanted to say hi, and welcome to SF!
  8. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Join the club, mate. Everyone here, from members to administrators and moderators know exactly how you feel, but this is SF - perhaps the safety place in the Digital World where everything you say is treated with respected and decency and where you will always be able to escape the pressures of the Real World outside of your window for the duration of your time on-line.
    Any time of the day or the night, if a problem arises or a crisis hits where you feel you cannot ever go on, you will always have someone here to talk to; if they can help your situation a little or not at all, the friendly atmosphere of SF will at least provide you a relief from the non-stop bustling and noisy World outside of your window.

Greetings from the Commonwealth of Australasia and from :bubbles: as well!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.