Discussion in 'Welcome' started by notafunction, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notafunction

notafunction New Member

Hi, I'm new. I've been having a rough time lately (which isn't a new thing, but it always hits hard when it comes back around) and went searching for help, and this forum popped up. From what I've seen, it seems like a really nice place...I hope I can provide good support to other members. Look forward to getting to know you guys :)
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hello notafunction, and welcome to SF. Good to have you here, and looking forward to getting to know you. :)
  3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Welcome to SF notafunction - you already have found that it's a really caring place with people who really want to extend the circle of support and positivity where we can :)
  4. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Cooee from the Commonwealth of Australasia mate!

Sorry to hear of the troubles you are having lately, but you have come to the right place, with many people also going through the same things as you and many more you can turn to when things get you down - you will always find a safe haven, a home away from home with us all.

Above all, take your shoes off, sit a spell and have some :bubbles:
    (she cures all!)
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi and glad to see you reaching out here hun Keep doing so ok lots of kind people here
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.