Discussion in 'Welcome' started by scaredofthedark, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scaredofthedark

scaredofthedark New Member

i'm new here....I'm basically in a dark dark place right now and hoping to find some support and guidance from those willing to help who can relate to me ....or not...before something crazy happens. I don't wanna die but with all i've been through i don't know what else to do.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome, I hope you find support here!
  4. Lps

Lps Well-Known Member

Hey scared,

lots of nice people here who care how you're doing. Just go ahead and talk about what's bothering you, and take some of the pressure off your heart. Take care. L
  5. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Evening, I hope you can find the support that you seek here. I have been here for years and I have to say; I have found some really sweet sincere people on this forum. I am sure you will find people to relate to you. We have all been and some are on the same page that you are on at the moment.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun here anytime hun if you just need to vent Let us know what brings you here ok hugs
  7. Moat

Moat Banned Member

G'day and greetings from us all in the Commonwealth of Australasia! We might not be able to hep you with everything, but at the least you can put your feet up and let go of your worries and stresses for a time with a good yarn from any of the fine folks online.

8. scaredofthedark

scaredofthedark New Member

thank you everyone
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.