Discussion in 'Welcome' started by PleaseSaveMe, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PleaseSaveMe

PleaseSaveMe Account Closed

Hello everyone there is so much that i need to get out but don't really want to hurt anyone but the main reason i came here is to maybe have some people to talk to during the day because i'm usually really lonely and depressed allot with no one to talk to. i also seen there is a chat on the site and i was wondering how i log in? because it tells me that me username and password is incorrect. Thanks everyone :p
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi PleaseSaveMe, welcome to SF. I'm not sure about the workings of chat, because I've never been on there. But if you need someone to talk to, you can send me a message whenever you want.
  3. Hi, I'd love to chat with you and keep you company if you're feeling lonely. I often do too, and I don't feel comfortable talking to the few friends I have because I don't want to burden them and also I don't feel as though they would understand. I hope that we can help each other :)
  4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello and welcome please save me.. denied access to chat may have been before your status was changed to new member.. if now that has been done and if you still can't get into chatrooms, then you should probably post in the troubleshooting forum near to this welcome forum about what device , and messages you are geting when trying to log on... that way we will stick with you until you get success..

chatrooms are busy and there you may find some good ppl to talk to .. glad to have you with us now.. hope to hear from you some more.. tc, Jim
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi and welcome you to SF Like jimk said you may not have had the right number of post yet to get into chat
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.