Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, everyone,

28 year old female here, tired of life, tired of struggling, and tired of trying to pretend that everything is ok or that things will get better. I don't want to die, I want to have a happy life, see my friends and family, but the hateful feelings and feelings of worthlesness that I get don't seem to go away and sometimes it seems like just the easier way out. I have always had feelings like this, but was able to pick myself up and struggle on, even enjoying a somewhat good life a few years back. But for the last year or two, it has creeped back up, and no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to regain my composure the way I used to. I'm stuck in this vicious cycle and there seems to be no way out. I don't want to do this, I have dreams and hopes like everyone else, and most importantly I don't want to do it to my close ones, to leave them in the mess that suicide brings. This is why I'm here....

FF xxx

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Welcome to SF, Flyfree! I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling right now. Have you considered seeing your health practitioner to discuss your feelings and situation? (Sometimes feeling really down has a physical cause and it's good to rule that out.) I'm glad you've reached out here. You'll find lots of people who can relate. I hope we can offer you support and even friendship to help you get past this rough time intact. :hug:

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
Welcome to SF. We all have low periods, and when that low period keeps going on month after month it is time to get some help with it. This is not a bad place to start where you can talk to others in similar situations and having similar feelings, but there are many other options as well to help with depression and to get the lift so you can feel happier again. Keep posting and reading through the forums some, and if you feel like talking to other people stop by chat and say hi.

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi hun welcome to SF. I hope you reach out for support in real life too hun depression runs in cycles and with help you can pull out of the down cycle faster. It is good to come here it helps to know one is being heard and you are here hun.

Wispiwill

Did anything change to make things harder for you? I only ask because you said that this has been worse for the last year or two and, maybe, if you can work out why - you can get it sorted.

what a good mentality you have. i love it. you seem very put together and like you are thinking everything through (implications of ending it and such).
welcome. i'm sure you'll find all the support and help you need here, and i'm here to talk :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00