Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bfef, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bfef

Bfef New Member

Hello everyone. I'm a middle-aged man who feels worthless, left behind, full of regrets about the past.
    I live alone, have no friends, just go to work and back. I got divorced this year and have lost my wife and small child.
    To be honest I think I was always feeling bad but they kept me from it for a while.
    As a teenager I tried to kill myself by <mod edit - NyJmpMaster : Method>.
    I still feel worthless and want to end it. <mod edit - NyJmpMaster : Method>.
    Just need to build up the confidence. Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2012
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry you are in such a difficult position. Many of us have experienced divorce and suffer from loneliness, depression and a feeling of being worthless. Many times these are symptoms of depression and can be helped by professional treatment options. In the meantime, your young child needs a dad, and will even more so as they grow. Try to look into ways to get yourself better so you can be there later when they are looking to you for help and strength when dealing with the things you already have.

Take Care and Be Safe

3. Bfef

Bfef New Member

Thanks for the kind words Ben.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Bfef i am glad to see you reaching out for help here hun As stated many here can relate to your story hun and right now it seems you will not get through the pain but you will hun
    With help hun with therapy maybe meds you can get strong again and your child as stated hun will always always need a father. You hun are seperated right now but not forever you fight for parental rights you stay in your child life hun .
  5. moragon

moragon Member

Do hope you get the help you need, I am in the middle of nowhere, just hope I can hang on, you too, there are always people that care but not always the ones you want.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.