Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by chandlerbing, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chandlerbing

chandlerbing New Member

I don't know where to start.

I'm 29 and done many different things in my short life. Being a trucker has been the latest. I was working for a large refrigerated freight carrier out Salt Lake City, However they decided that because I have a history of mental illness I was no longer qualified to drive a truck. I'm gay and just got out of a 5 year relationship. I grew up the middle child and took the brunt of blame from my older sister when I took her "thunder" away. I've been depressed for many years, but never got diagnosed until August 2010. I was hospitalized for a nervous breakdown, and was diagnosed with General Anxiety Disorder, and Major Depressive Disorder. Since then I've been diagnosed with Bi-Polar 1 and borderline personality disorder. I'm looking to make friends with people that share the same problems, and to learn how to cope with my problems. I'm also a member of Psych Central, and was doing reserach on Suicide resources when I was given a link to this forum. Hope to be able to give back to the community as much or more of what the community has given me.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Chandler welcome to SF hun so sorry your life has been so rough hun. There are lots of kind people here hun so i am sure you will make friends. Talk in chat and post ok so others who can relate to your circumstances will support you hugs

3. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Not just others who can relate to your circumstances, but you will find on SF that we all really pull together like a family here, very and hep 24/7 hours a day.

And a big coooee from the Commonwealth of Australia :bubbles:

g-gao^^

4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to SF , I am so glad you found us. I hope you find the people to talk to you are looking for, you are far from alone in your struggles here. Thank you for your offer and genuine interest in contributing and supporting others as well, do not be shy , if you have a relevant experience or support to share please feel free to post.

Take Care

Ben

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.