Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by TheLostBoy, Nov 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLostBoy

TheLostBoy New Member

hello, i am someone aged 21y.o and has been feeling suicide impulse for the last 3years (since 2010)..
    i don't have anyone i know in real life i could talk my real feeling/problem to, and hence bottled everything by myself.
    but today i've been feeling really bad and really am looking for some kind of relief/salvation.
    And just happen to thought whether there are any community/forums that has people who're similar or worse than me in the internet,
    that's how i come across to this site.

well, for now i'll just look around the forum first.. probably will start up a thread when i am ready

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi lost boy and welcome.. Lots of others like you on here..is ok to try and let out what you have bottled up inside..glad to have you with us now..get any questions about this place just let us know.. TC, Jim

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi and welcome you to forum. Take your time hun when ready reach out for support you need ok hugs

4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to SF - take some time and look around - if you want post a reply please do, when you want to start a thread no need to be shy - we all have our own reasons for being here, but a lot in common as well.

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

5. Moat

Moat Banned Member

A big cooee from the Commonwalth of Australia mate!

Talking about anything person of that nature in public with those who know you so well is always difficult, so you have come to the right place, where you can speak your mind and not have to have to worry about anyone judging you by what you say. I hope that your time here will be fruitful and beneficial for you, as it has been for me,

:bubbles:

g-gao^^

6. mackaroni

mackaroni Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF!

Look around the boards and I hope we can support you in your journey!

Life is wonderful and it can be for you too!!

Take care!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.