Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Bitterwood, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bitterwood

Bitterwood Member

Hey. I'm Bitterwood. Ofc, that's not my real name, just something i adopted from a novel with a character i identified with. I'm not sure why i joined here, probably because i can only connect with people who are in as much pain as me anymore. I have social anxiety issues, low self esteem, and feelings of anxiety, stress, depression, suicidal thoughts almost 24/7. I figured at least i'd share my problems with someone who can relate since there's nobody in my real life who gets it.

Thanks.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun lot so people here to connect to hun we understand glad you are reaching out hun for support here welcome to SF hugs

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Bitterwood, I feel the same as you, not many people in my life get what I'm going through. But I seem to get good support and help here, and I hope you do too.

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Bitterwood and welcome.. Many other good people who have fought and still fighting same battles as you here..look around some at your own speed.. Hope this website proves to be a safe refuge for you..glad to have you with us..TC, Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.