hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ryan., Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryan.

ryan. Well-Known Member

my name is ryan. im 20 years old and i want to be a writer. i struggle with suicidal thoughts throughout everyday and also have a history of cutting and abuse of alcohol. i suffer from dysthymic depression and some social anxiety issues. was hoping to maybe find some people who 'get it' (as much as i wish no one else had to be able to 'get it,' if that makes sense). the person i've been using as my crutch (although i feel like we've had a mutually destructive relationship) has let me know that she can't be the person i turn to anymore, so i thought it would be best to find a community of people going through similar things. i used see a therapist and take meds but stopped. i guess thats all for now. cheers.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to SF Ryan. Yes, a great many of certainly do understand what you mean when you say others who get it while not wishing anybody else truly did. Read posts and answer if you like, make threads relevant to you if it is helpful, and check out our creative section for sharing writing if that appeals to you. I hope you can find some support here.

Take Care

Ben

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Ryan, I am an aspiring writer as well. It sounds like we have a lot in common, so feel free to message me if you ever need to talk.

4. ryan.

ryan. Well-Known Member

thanks for the responses you two.

5. jnick

jnick Well-Known Member

Hello Ryan, I write, have OCD, MDD, HCV, BDD, Alcoholism, Benzodiazepine physical dependence, self inflicted facial scars, on and on. If you would like to bounce anything off of me feel free.

6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Ryan and welcome to SF's.. Yes lots of ppl fighting some of the same demons you are here.. We just do know hon..

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi hun and welcome you as well to a great caring site hun hugs

8. Nathan :)

Nathan :) Banned Member

Hi welcome to SF we are a welcoming bunch so feel free to chat :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.