Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Ilovecatsmeow, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ilovecatsmeow

Ilovecatsmeow Member

Hello people, I'm suicidal. I was looking for forums about suicide methods when I came across this site. It's not what I'm looking for, it's better. I'm thinking I can post what I'm feeling here comfortably. I have one friend in real life and she's in a residential treatment center. I hardly ever saw her when she was out though, so I don't know if you can consider that friendship. I was her roommate at a mental hospital once. I usually don't count mental hospital friends, but she went to my school, and I knew her before the hospital, so I count her as a friend.

My story starts out when I was young. I was always antisocial and anxious all the time. Depression started around age 10 or 11. My first suicide attempt was at age 13, an overdose. I've had many suicide attempts since then. I've been in a mental hospital only five times though. I'm homeschooled currently, but I'm being forced to go back to my school. So I have a plan for suicide.<edit mod total eclipse method> What will probably happen is I'll OD instead, and live (or maybe not).

Anyways, nice to meet you all. Hopefully my parents wont find out about this forum.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hopefully you will talk to your parents and get the help there is hun to help you feel better. Welcome to SF hun

3. ryan.

ryan. Well-Known Member

Welcome! I'm new here too. I hope you don't end up attempting to take your own life, it's something I too struggle with everyday. You can PM if you ever feel like you need someone to talk to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.