Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by moonDrops, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moonDrops

moonDrops New Member

Hi everyone,
    I'm quite new to this kind of a forum, and I don't really know what to feel.
    I have been having suicidal tendencies since the age of 9, for various reasons, but for the past 2 years, I feel like my life has completely slipped out of my control.
    I tried talking with peers and family, but even a mild suggestion of my condition made them extremely upset. At the moment I don't think anyone suspects that I'm having ideas in my mind to end it all.
    I need someone to talk to, because I really have lost all hope, and I'm scared of myself.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am glad you found us here an dwe are happy to talk to you and listen to these issues -- you reasons for being her are very much like most of ours...

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

3. Evanesce

Evanesce Well-Known Member

Hi welcome,
    there are a lot of us that go through similar feelings, join us in chat room any time.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun here anytime you want to talk ok hugs

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hello moonDrops and welcome.. Look around at all the forums.. Might find a few that hit a familiar chord or two..if you haven't downloaded the java language yet, this needed to use the chat rooms and can download at java.com.. Chat rooms usually busy..

If your suicidal urges are really often and strong you probably should try to get some professional psych help.. Thought of this may be really troubling to you at first but speaking from lot of experience can safe your life and help a ton..

I am on here many times a day..open to talking with you anytime..by clicking on my username jimk in my post, one of the options is to send me a message.. I am safe and will get back to you soon..

Hope to hear from you again on here.. Hope you can stay safe..take care, Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.