Hello :)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by thisisforkeeps, Jan 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thisisforkeeps

thisisforkeeps New Member

My name is Ashley, I'm 23, and I live in Pennsylvania. I'm a lesbian who is happily taken by a very amazing girl. I've had my share of psychiatric hospital visits and I've probably been on 98% of the psych meds on the market. I suffer from BPD, EDNOS, and Social Anxiety Disorder. I'm a recovering drug addict. I started self-harming when I was 12 years old and I stopped when I turned 21. But I've recently started it up again. :/ I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to say here, forums are all relatively new to me. I've lived a pretty fucked up life, I've been through quite a bit. I'm here looking for support from people that can understand me... as well as to offer my support to someone who needs it.

<3

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Ashley nice to meet you lots of support here hun so glad to see you are reaching out for some hugs

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Ashley, no matter what you are suffering from-suicide forum- is here for you :) We're a friendly community who support each other on a day to day basis. I am glad you chose to join, don't suffer in silence :hug: for you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.