Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Ruby, Dec 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

Hello, I'm Ruby, I'm 19 and I live in the UK. I have been diagnosed with Schizo affective disorder, and I also self harm. I struggle with suicidal thoughts. I hope that I can support other people who are feeling bad. I think the important thing is that we all know what it's like to feel depressed and so we can really relate to the emotions of other people. Stay safe :smile:
  2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hello there, and welcome to SF :)

Glad you're with us :)

There are many people here who can support you :)

Take care, hope to see you around

3. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum...

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I hope to see you around the forum. :hug:
  5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF!!!

Glad you joined us :arms:

Hope to see you around

Take care

Vikki x
  6. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum.

7. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

Ruby i´m 18. i self harm and have suicidal toughts too, so if you need to talk i´m here ready to listen and to exchange feelings and experiences with you.Pm whenever you want. Take care. And welcome to this forum i think you will start feeling better, i can say that. (sorry if my english isn´t too good but i´m from argentina and here we speak spanish):blink:
  8. Suicidal~Soul

Suicidal~Soul Member

Hello Ruby. I am also new to this site. I have suicidal thoughts all the time. I write poetry and songs about death. I also dream of suicide....

Welcome to the site. It's great to be here.
  9. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome from me too!!!!!i hope you like it here adn find new friends.i think that you are right that relating to each other is important.i think that is something with the site that has helped me very much.There are people who can closely relate and understand and that [from my experiences anyway] can be hard and time consuming to try and find elsewhere sometimes.i used to find that extremely hard a lot previously but i have some good support both from here and outside in my life now.i am lucky.Feel free to post on the forum anytime and also feel free to private message me if you want someone to talk to privately at any point.i will be glad to listen.i hope to see you around!!!!

Take care adn best wishes
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.