Discussion in 'Welcome' started by gentlelady, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I owe all our new members an apology. I have not been very good at posting individual welcomes this past year due to my own issues, but that should be no excuse. You are all valuable members and worth the time it takes for me to welcome you to SF. I know you are hurting and that does not go unnoticed. We all come from different walks of life with so many varying experiences. One thing we have in common is that something lead us to seek out this site. For some, it was a search of how to end our lives, not realizing this site was pro life. For others, it was searching for a place to find support and be heard. I hope you have all found SF to be a place you can call home. A place where you do not feel judged for your thoughts and feelings. A place you can turn to in times of need yet offer support to others in their times of need. SF is unique and I wish you to feel welcomed with open arms. For you more established members, I hope SF remains a place you know you belong at anytime. The good as well as the bad. We can share in each others joys and sorrows. So a big shout out to you - the members. Without you, SF would not be the place it is, nor would it exist. Please take care and stay safe. With much love and caring, Gentlelady.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun thanks for the lovely welcome message hun
  3. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Beautiful post.

((gentle hugs for a kind and gentle heart))

...how are you holding up?
  4. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

Dear Gentlelady, thank you for your welcome message. Your insight shows great understanding and caring. I hope you are finding measures of peace and joy as you navigate the troubling issues of life. ♥
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.