Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by waiter, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waiter

waiter New Member

Hello. I feel a little out of place here. I've thought of suicide everyday for a long time now (somewhere around 3 months to 3+ years, my memory sucks). But can't allow myself to do that, because of something I want to protect. The strange thing is, it's not from extreme, prolonged sorrow. I'm not numb either. I had depression once, from something that happened to me. Nothing else has made me feel sad since (and I've had some messed up stuff happen to me). Yet, I still desire it deeply. But things don't seem to matter anymore. And even though a laugh and smile all the time, without faking it, it feels hollow. Real, but hollow, meaningless. I miss sorrow. I like feeling sorrow. But I can only get it from that one thing now. And if it came back, I wouldn't be able to function. So I wait, passing time as best I can. Waiting until the day I die naturally. I hope it's still ok for me to post here.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sure, it's okay for you to post here. I hope you find support here, and that we can help you in some way.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...years ago I went through months of being numb...things were so overwhelming that I went into a state of seemingly nothingness...no feeling no attachment, just putting one foot in front of the other to get no where...i am sure many people here have experienced this...for me, working with a professional was very helpful...please consider something like that...and of course you can post here, in fact, you are welcome to.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi and welcome you to SF Hope you continue to reach out here hun for support you need

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.