Discussion in 'Welcome' started by broke, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. broke

broke Well-Known Member

Hi- I am really glad I found this forum. Knowing that there s a chance to actually communicate with people on my feelings about doing a self-uninstall is pretty reassuring. My family and my life has me pretty much isolated from anyone but my wife and kids. Talking to and interacting with people helps. I want to say that suicide is not something I think of on an impulse. I don't think I am depressed, and I don't get impulses to end it right now. In fact, I struggle to constantly justify my daily decision to stay alive. Joining this forum is a part of this struggle. That's awesome because am quickly running out of excuses. Anyways, good to be here!
  2. uncleddy

uncleddy Member

Hi fella

love the formatting term, gave me chance to smile, i often think that life is all about making others happy....nobody told the others this though.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi broke nice to meet you I too joined this forum out of isolation and for understanding and to just have somewhere to release thoughts Think you will meet quite a few people that care hun
  4. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

hi broke :) welcome to the forum. It's a great place to get support so don't be afraid to post.
  5. broke

broke Well-Known Member

Thanks for the welcome.

Uncleddy- those Others must be taught! Glad I gave you a chance to smile, I'll ad that to my justifications for the day, (that and my baby daughters smiling eyes and I am good for the day.) :)
  6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Broke and big welcome.. You not need to be suicidal to be on and use this website..in fact I find that fact about you very refreshing for a change!!!! Me too sir.. Lol

Hope you make some good friends here and take some those walls we all have down in the process.. Glad to have you with us now.. jim
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forums =) I hope you find the community useful to you :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.