Hello

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Tangerine, Mar 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tangerine

Tangerine Active Member

I'm in such a massive made a mess of everything there's no way out andinneed to die really need to die its all I think about all I dream about at night all my energy is spent planning and plotting and now I'm drained. I feel like I've accepted the end is here I'm just a little scared. How do I not be scared?

2. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Have you spoken to your GP, pysch or cpn how you are feeling or some sort of medical professional? Are they aware of your situation, if you not a service user of mental health then please speak to your gp ASAP and get assistance or simply present yourself at a+e and seek urgent assistance if you are in danger. If your in severe danger of hurting yourself then call the emergency services out now and seek help.

3. Tangerine

Tangerine Active Member

Thank you for your response.
    Im sorry but I don't want to do any of that.
    I want to die but it's hard to do it when im scared

4. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

If you want we can privately via the pm system if thats easier and that you rant as much as you want and i can see if i can help you.
    stay strong x

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hope you'll let us try to help you!

6. Count Floyd

Count Floyd Well-Known Member

It's good to be scared. It's normal. Suicide is final - remember that. There's no turning back. There's no looking down at your dead body going "whew, I'm glad it's over." It's the end. Many people who try stuff like jumping off bridges and end up surviving, always say "those two seconds I was falling I wished I hadn't done it." Remember that. Hang on. Even one day at at time, as much of a cliche that is.

Tell us what's going on.

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Many here hun have suicidal thoughts we do but we together hun are stronger so we reach out and get support to keep us from harming ourselves You can do the same hun reach out and get the help you need fear is there for a reason hun You don't want to die you want whatever pain your in to end reaching out for help will give you options to help you ok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.