Hello

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Stateless, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stateless

Stateless Member

Hello

My name is Rebecca and I have had enough of being alive
    My life is awful I have no one to care for or to care about me
    Just lost my job cos I fucked up
    That's the end for me
    I officially have nothing left
    Just scars and bad memories

I don't know what to do anymore except take my life

2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Hello Rebecca, I am so truly sorry you feel that way, I really have to say taking your life is not the answer. Please give yourself a chance to work through things, and we are always here to listen.

3. Stateless

Stateless Member

How do you know?
    Not to sound rude I just don't know why suicide isn't the answer

4. Perfect Melancholy

Why? Because you haven't given yourself a chance, I don't mean any quick fix I mean a proper chance to vent out what hurting you, to try and fix that and to have your chance of happiness, which you know you do deserve, it isnt rude what you ask it is a fair question you ask. It may feel like the answer I know believe me I know I really know, but maybe you could tell me what caused this apart from what you have written, if you would of course like to

5. Stateless

Stateless Member

I'm all alone I have no Job I live in a house share with the biggest leeches that exist and ones a perv but its cheap and all I could afford
    I won't be able to make rent now I'm out of work can't get new job cos of anxiety levels I can barely leave house
    I have nothing and no one
    I'm a fuckin joke.

6. Perfect Melancholy

you are in the UK right? You know there are so many places out there that can help believe me, I used to live in a bad place, it kills the anxiety if you take it step by step, it is achievable to fix these things, I would not say that if I didn't mean it, you need to work getting a roof over your head, that would the anxiety in turn help you find a job, not saying it is simple but it is doable.

7. Stateless

Stateless Member

Above are the reasons you asked and perhaps they could be fixed but biggest problem is me
    I can't be fixed I'm a joke a waste of space

8. Stateless

Stateless Member

I see no way out I feel like I'm drowning and I can't help myself

9. Perfect Melancholy

Wouldn't you like to the chance to get better? to try and see what you could achieve, you are not alone how in how you feel

10. Stateless

Stateless Member

There's no more chances
    I had them all
    I feel so alone but I see other people feel similar and that makes me feel worser

11. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

hey rebecca

so sorry you feel this way.
    Give things time to get better. Go slowly at dealing with how you are feeling
    Don't attempt to to do much. Stay strong x

12. Stateless

Stateless Member

Thanks for responding

13. CGMAngel

CGMAngel Well-Known Member

Hi Rebecca;

I am glad you posted. That is an important first step. Just because life is hard doesn't mean it isn't worth the fight. It is worth it.

Can you give us a little background? Do you have any family close by? Have you reached out to anyone for help?

CGM

14. Stateless

Stateless Member

Hello
    I'm sorry but life doesn't feel worth it it feels like hell
    I don't have family that I can contact I spent my teens in the system
    I have no one

15. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

it really helps if i we know a few details if that makes sense so we know how to help you otherwise its gonna be tough x

16. CGMAngel

CGMAngel Well-Known Member

Rebecca;

You say you have no one, but you do. Talk to us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.