• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my name is Silvia I'm 25 years old, I'm married to my dear husband and he's 45(a big age gap as you see) but we're really in love,we have 3 children two boys (6 and 4) and a brave baby girl(2) that's currently in Remission from her Leukemia and we live in Finland(we recently move from Australia)

I came here becuase I was raped when I was 11 to age 13 by my neighbor, I tried to commit suicide several times during those periods, I have suffered from severe depressions, I tried to commit suicide not long ago(private matters, nothing to do with my children or husband).

It's nice that I have find this forum

jane doe

Silvia i hope you find what you are looking for here. Welcome to our family. Here we all try to help each other. so i hope if you need any help, or if you just want to talk pm me, i´m almost always here at 23.00. Take care and once more welcome

:welcome: to SF Silvia. I hope we are able to give you the extra support you need. This is a wonderful group of people. Take care. :hug:

Welcome to SF, Silvia. I am glad you found the site, it's wonderful along with several lovely people here. I hope to see you around in the forum and chat, and looking forward to getting to know you a bit more :hug: .. if you ever need anything just let me know and I will do my best to help you. If you'd ever like to talk or chat, just let me know, don't be shy. :wink: :smile: :hug:

Hang in there and take care hun :hug: :hug:

And......... :welcome: again! :smile:

With loads of hugs,
Carolyn

Jenny

Staff Alumni
:welcome: to the forum.. i'm sorry to hear all that you have been through, but i'm glad that you survived and have found this forum for extra support. I look forward to seeing you around and hearing more from you (if you want :arms:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$40.00
Goal
$255.00