Hello!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Silvia, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silvia

Silvia Member

Hello my name is Silvia I'm 25 years old, I'm married to my dear husband and he's 45(a big age gap as you see) but we're really in love,we have 3 children two boys (6 and 4) and a brave baby girl(2) that's currently in Remission from her Leukemia and we live in Finland(we recently move from Australia)

I came here becuase I was raped when I was 11 to age 13 by my neighbor, I tried to commit suicide several times during those periods, I have suffered from severe depressions, I tried to commit suicide not long ago(private matters, nothing to do with my children or husband).

It's nice that I have find this forum

2. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome to the forum. :)

TDM

3. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

:groupwave :welcome: glad u found us too

4. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

Silvia i hope you find what you are looking for here. Welcome to our family. Here we all try to help each other. so i hope if you need any help, or if you just want to talk pm me, i´m almost always here at 23.00. Take care and once more welcome

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Silvia. I hope we are able to give you the extra support you need. This is a wonderful group of people. Take care. :hug:

6. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum :)

Glad to have you with us!

Take care, hope to see you around :) :hug:

Joe

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hey Silvia

Welcome to SF!!! :arms:

Glad you joined us

Hope to see you around

Take care

Vikki x

8. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the Forum, Silvia :)
    Hope you find what you're looking for here :)
    Take care, and I hope to see you around,

Lauren

9. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF, Silvia. I am glad you found the site, it's wonderful along with several lovely people here. I hope to see you around in the forum and chat, and looking forward to getting to know you a bit more :hug: .. if you ever need anything just let me know and I will do my best to help you. If you'd ever like to talk or chat, just let me know, don't be shy. :wink: :smile: :hug:

Hang in there and take care hun :hug: :hug:

And......... :welcome: again! :smile:

With loads of hugs,
    Carolyn

10. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

welcome silvia. hope to see you around the site.

11. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum.. i'm sorry to hear all that you have been through, but i'm glad that you survived and have found this forum for extra support. I look forward to seeing you around and hearing more from you (if you want :arms:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.