Hello...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by amc73, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amc73

amc73 New Member

I would never hurt myself, but I pray to God to take me every night. I am so beside myself. I have not and cannot eat, I start getting sick. It's been 3 days since I have eaten food. I have and can keep fluids down mostly. I have No family to talk too. I am going thru so much that my head just spins.

2. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Hello, can you talk about what is troubling you?

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HI hun if you can keep fluids down then get some ensure or nutrient fluid ok that will give you the necessary protein like a meal replacement type fluid See your doctor hun so you can get something to help you stop being so sick

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi amc and welcome..you probably need some help from a medical professional now.. You probably do not agree with me currently but from one who has been there, you do need some help now!!!!

Things ca n get better and life can also become very worth living it!!! In the meantime I will be here best I can for you..Jim

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, could you tell us more about whats going on with you? Not eating is probably making you feel even worse because of the lack of energy.

6. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Hello Amc, I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this.
    I'm here to listen as well if you need to talk about it.

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. Sharing with someone about what is going on can sometimes help you feel better. When you are ready to take tasty step, we will be here to listen :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.