Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Kelly and I'm brand new here. I've suffered with depression for most of my life. I think I also have anxiety issues and I keep to myself a lot because of it. I'm so glad I found you guys. It's nice to "be around" people who will understand what I'm going through. I look forward to talking with everybody.

Hello and welcome to the forums! I am also pretty new here. I am glad I found this place who has people who also feel like I do. I think it's a great forum. Well welcome and have fun. :)

:welcome: to SF Kelly. I noticed your sn is tap dancer. Do you dance? I love tap. Anyway, I am glad you joined us. I hope to see you around the forum. :hug:

:welcome: to the Forum, Kelly :)
I'm glad you found us too, it's likely that people here will indeed understand what you're going through :)
Take care, hope to see you around, and if you need anything feel free to PM me :)

Lauren

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Welcome to the forum.:smile: I admire anyone with the physical intelligence and grace who can dance - I can barely walk without tripping.:biggrin: I know you'll find lots of loving supportive caring people here who understand your problems cause they/we have our own. It takes one to know one, and it helps a lot with understanding the issues of others.

Welcome!!:smile: :smile: :smile:

least

Kelly,

I wanted to welcome you to Suicide Forum. I have found is loving and supporting. I honestly don't know what I'd do without my family on here sometimes. I am possitive that you will find the support, friendship and understanding you are looking for. I hope you stick around hun... I also hope to see you around soon, and looking forward to getting to know you better.

And don't worry about what others will think about your mental illnesses or problems and etc, because there isn't one of us here who haven't had some sort of problems like that. And sometimes replies don't get answered right away, because so many of us are struggling too, and somedays there are just so many posts to reply too, but we will get back to you, I just wanted to add this so you don't feel like you aren't as important as others, because you are.

But I really am glad you found us hun, and :welcome: again!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

With hugs,
Carolyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00