Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Inanis, Jun 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inanis

Inanis New Member

Hello. I'm Dan.
    This seems like a nice place.
    Most suicide/depression/mental disorder chats/hotlines are focused on the anglosphere, so, I guess that's why I'm here specifically.

I don't know where I read that our flaws should not define us. We are not a diagnosis, a disease written on paper.
    But, it is tiring to pretend. So, hopefully, here I will not have to.
    I look forward to joining this community, if you would have me.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Welcome to SF Dan :) Of course, we are happy to have you here, and you certainly won't have to pretend. You can be yourself and not worry about being judged, because lots of people are here are supportive and kind.

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to SF Dan. Feel free to reply as you see fit and start your own threads with your own thoughts or queries.

We ARE NOT defined by a disease, illness, disability or challenge. I have blonde hair and blue eyes but I am far more than blonde hair and blue eyes - I have some serious health issues and depression- I am far more than the sick depressed guy. Some days I do not feel like anything but sick and depressed, and some days I only see grey and tired - then I need to remind myself that is not all of me.

I hope you get to know some of us Dan, and us you. If in the course of that you want to talk about your challenges we would be happy to listen.

Take Care

Ben

4. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

hello and welcome.

i'm emily..... hope you like the site

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forums Dan, just letting you know that we also have a chatroom here if you'd like to join in and talk, we're a friendly bunch lol :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.