Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Ciaran, Jul 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ciaran

Ciaran New Member

Hi everyone

My name's Ciaran,I'm 25 and I'm from Dublin in Ireland.

I have been feeling absolutely miserable for the last year or so,and have found myself thinking more and more about suicide lately.I feel sad and achingly lonely all the time and I cannot see the point in hanging around this world much longer.I have self harmed regularly in the past,and have been prescribed all sorts of different combinations of medications and undergone 1-1 and group counselling,though none of it has really helped me.

Pleasantly surprised a site like this exists,but happy that it does and that it gives people like myself who are feeling especially low,an outlet to spew our thoughts out.

2. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Ciaran,
    I am so sorry this is happening to you, I hope the self-harming is in your past now. Great you are reaching out for friends that will help you feel less lonely.
    Please don't harm yourself, I care like many others do. See if talking to others helps you.
    Take care
    Kate

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

HI ciaren and welcome.. hope this website gives you a good outlet to talk about you and all that is going on for you now.. lots of other good people here that in same situation as you now.. hope you can make some friends and get to feeling safe here ciaren.. get any questions about this place please just let us know.. Jim

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Ciaran this site is a good site hun to let go of some of those thoughts the sadness and you will meet people who do understand and care Hugs to you

5. Ciaran

Ciaran New Member

Thanks for the kind words everybody.

6. emzkimo

emzkimo Active Member

Hi Ciaran, welcome. I'm pretty new here too, but it is some kind of comfort to have like minded people to talk to. If you want to chat just PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.