Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Kache, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kache

Kache Member

Hi out there-
    I have no idea who will read this. But so far for my first day on here I made a friend and managed to find the welcome forum. :) I'd like to start out saying I'm lonely. Not the i need a bf type lonely but the I'm going the grieving process so slowly I feel lonely. My whole family is still mourning that loss of my grandfather in feb. I am pretty sure I'm not the only one who is depressed but I'm the only one to admit it and seek help for it. I haven't seen a professional yet. I am takin medication to sooth my anxiety and sever mood swings. I'm here to talk and get stuff if my chest. Share my pain and help find people to help me heal. Feel free to approach me. I'm friendly and i like to talk an ask a lot a of question.

2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi Kache. Welcome to sf. I am so sorry to hear that your grandfather passed away. Of course you are grieving. It takes a lot of courage to be willing to reach out and get help for grieving. So I do think it is strong of you to be doing everything you can to heal. Medication is good. I am sorry you have severe mood swings. Sometimes it does help to talk with a professional. Many people here do that, as you might imagine.

I am glad you joined the sf community. I hope you find healing, support and friendship here.

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Kache, glad that you have already found a friend here. I am sorry to hear about your grandfather :hug: I know the feeling of being really lonely, but I know that you won't feel as lonely here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.