Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by nothingmoretosaay, Sep 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi. I'm Mark. 50 year old male.
    I just wanted to introduce myself and ask about the best way to go about telling my story.
    Can I post on the suicidal forum? It would be a long and probably a little incoherent. I'm not sure what I am trying to accomplish with this as you'll see that I think different than a lot of people.
    I don't know if I'm looking for help, permission or just see something that I'm missing. I understand that this is peer to peer and pro life and I don't want to upset anybody with my views. I guess I am hoping that you see something in my story that you have come across and show me something I missed. This is a subject that can't really be told over a cup of coffee. It can from my end but you know what I mean.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

perhaps you could post it in a diary hun but remember we are here to support you and yes i do believe you are not wanting to go but wanting the pain and sadness to leave.

3. Not sure why that made me laugh but you are probably right. Thanks

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

If you want responses, you could post in the Suicide forum, or maybe even Let It All Out. If you want to get stuff out but would rather not have any responses, a diary would work. From what you said though, it does seem like you want some input.

5. Hi Mark

Know you are always welcome here

To speak your mind
    To rant
    To cry
    To say whatever you need.

Stay safe :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.