Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Stargazer0603, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stargazer0603

Stargazer0603 New Member

Hi all... I am a 30 something working mom/ wife leading a seemingly perfectly normal happy life. No one has any idea I am thinking about suicide again so I am glad to have found this forum where I know people understand what hopelessness feels like. I had two attempts as a teen and some depression since but no ideation until recently. I look forward to getting to know you.

Sorry my introduction is scattered. I am jet lagged from traveling across 13 time zones and am sleep deprived in addition to feeling hopeless.

2. TriumphRider

TriumphRider Member

welcome im new here too. stay strong in the face of adversity :smile-new:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Stargazer hope you can caught up on you sleep hun as this can cause depression to be worse. Nice to meet you Hope also you can get to your doctor to get some support to help pull you out of the sadness some hugs

4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi Stargazer. Great name ! I am glad you found this community. Its a great one. Lots of nice people who are dealing with holding on. So yes, people here do understand. We all are in same or smiliar boat. Like Total Eclipse said, I hope you can get some really good sleep. Crossing that many time zones can be very stressful on the body and mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.