Discussion in 'Welcome' started by TIMU, Oct 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TIMU

TIMU Member

Hi, my name is Henry, you can call me TIMU.
    I'm really young comparing to most people here...
    I found this site on a site about suicide, I was really depressed, but I'm still not feeling good these days...
    I hope this site can make me feel better... :)

Note : Please don't be too picky for my English, I'm not really good in English because my native language is Chinese.
  2. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

Hello Henry, nice to see there are a chinese blood here other than me. I'm not native to China though, since I don't live there for my whole life. You're doing quite well in english. I hope you like it and feel better on your stay in this site :)
  3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi TIMU. I am very glad you found this community. I think your english is great ! Many people who come here do not speak english as a first language. Its very okay when people do not write in perfect english. The important thing is that you are here. And that you are writing. I am sure we will be able to understand all you say.

Please feel free to tell people more about you when you would like to do that. Although there is no pressure to say anytning. You can say as much or as little as you want. You mentioned that you are young. People who are young do come here. Most recently a guy said he is 11 years old. And I bet there are many others who are around his age. People of all ages are welcomed. Glad you are here TIMU
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2013
  4. TIMU

TIMU Member

It's been almost a month since I joined here, I don't think i will give up my suicide plans.
    I still have lots of troubles and lots of pressures.
    To be honest, I still think i will be happier if I really suicided.
    I'm a pessimistic person, I hate my life.
    Everyone in my class hates me, my parents only want good grades, my sister always shout to me... keep living on this world is torture for me.
    I don't know when will I suicide, maybe it's in one year, maybe before I graduated from university, or maybe it will never happen.
    I love you guts, you guys really gave me lots of helps, specially in chat.
  5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

TIMU, I hope you will post here more often if thats possible and if you want. I hear you when you talk about the pain. I just hope that somehow you can find a way to know you are not alone. So many of us here suffer in silence. Except when we are here. :hug:
  6. TIMU

TIMU Member

A full month now, I'm still not feeling good sometimes but at least I don't have bad thoughts every time.
    I'll not too active in here due to I don't really feeling too depressed these days.
    Anyway, sometimes when I got bad thoughts I'll come back here again.
  7. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

hello there, stumbled on this 'cause was in recent posts.
    looking forward to talking to you in chat, if we're on at the same time
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.