Hello...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by vagabond84, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vagabond84

vagabond84 Member

Hi everyone.... I actually joined SF three years ago, but this is my first post to the site. I've dealt with suicidal feelings for most of my adult life. I'm not a huge fan of mental health diagnoses, but I've been labelled with Bipolar, BPD and anxiety. Recently, I can feel myself sinking again. I won't go into detail in this post, but I think I'm at saturation point. Everything else to one side, I have no friends except for my dog, and so I would like to talk with people who share similar feelings etc. I look forward to getting to know you all, and hopefully helping (if I can)!

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

vagabond a big hi to you now and thanks for your post.. glad to hear from you now.. lots of good ppl here with similar conditions and feelings as you .. now that you started talking I hope you do continue and find some friends here..

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am glad you decided to say hello - hopefully the ability to talk to other people will help , though I freely admit my dog is by far my best therapy....

4. InertiaCreep

InertiaCreep Member

Hey there vagabond! :)

Another noob here....well, I signed up a few days ago, but only really started posting today. It sounds like we're in a similar boat, just me and my dog here as well, no family or friends. I've also felt suicidal most of my adult life as well, so I can certainly relate to that.

Hopefully we can both get to know some folks here and maybe strike up some friendships.

5. vagabond84

vagabond84 Member

Hi! Thank you for the welcome... I look forward to getting to know you all. I'm in a pretty desperate place right now, so it helps to know that there are people out there who understand!

6. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

welcome and post away <3

7. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site (I thought I was a big lurker, myself... haha) :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.