Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by lizziespurs18, Nov 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lizziespurs18

lizziespurs18 New Member

Hi, I have been registered on this site for a long time but never had the guts to message before. I just feel that now I have reached my lowest ebb and I need help. I'm currently in an eating disorder unit in London and am struggling every day with strong suicidal thoughts. I have just tried to< edit mod total eclipse method> and am feeling highly desperate. Every thought is about self-harm and suicide. I am getting help here but it doesn't seem to work; nothing ever seems to work. This is my last resort and I hope the support of this community can slowly improve things.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2013
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Lizzie sorry you are struggling so much right now but glad you finally reached out here for support i deleted the method in your post as methods not allowed here ok
    Have you talked to your health team to let them know how low you are and that you are feeling suicidal If not you should talk to them ok so they can adjust your medication some or get you more counseling keep talking to us ok you did great reaching out hugs

3. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

Hey Lizze,

I hope you seek out and get support from family, friends, even talking to your doctor about your feelings. (I'm glad you got brave enough to post here... +1 ). I hope that you feel better soon. *hugs*

4. George Bailey

George Bailey Active Member

hi lizziespurs18 you still watchin and readin out there? tell us how ur doing? and do you love the lillywhites from norf london perhaps around N17?

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope your treatment is helping you more now please keep up updated ok we care abt w hat is happening hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.