Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by unhappylegumi, Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unhappylegumi

unhappylegumi New Member

I am new and very lonely. I don't want to share too much at the moment.

2. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

hello unhappylegumi and welcome to the forums.... take your time on opening up, everyone should go at their own pace... but, come and meet some of us in chat sometime if you like... easier to watch and see how we relate and decide how you want to join in/if you want to join in when you see us interacting live... just a suggestion but i hope you are ok and will find a good home here. :freehug:

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hello, welcome to SF. Don't worry about sharing too much now, it will happen when you feel ready.

4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi welcome. I hope you get comfort from being here. some people can go months or years without opening up. Just know I am glad you are here !
    :welcome:

5. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

welcome :) this is a very good place to seek advice and to vent when you need it the most.

6. altahansen

altahansen New Member

i guess i am glad to be here, and am grateful i am not the only one who feels this way. would like to help, but get help as well. alta

7. demuredawn

thats pretty much what we do here.... support each other.. also there is a chat here wherein we livechat with each other. there is a main and spare room where we can chat about anything but triggering topics, sexual things, or anything that can be seen as advocating suicide or drug use. there is also a triggering subjects room.. same rules apply with the exception that you are allowed to talk about triggering subjects. its a great way to get to know all of us, have fun, and to help each other or get help immediately. hope to see you there sometime!

8. altahansen

altahansen New Member

thank you i am so scared

9. altahansen

altahansen New Member

thank you for being so kind, this feels like a lifeline

10. demuredawn

:freehug:

no reason to be scared... we don't bite i promise! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.