Discussion in 'Welcome' started by KittyGlitter, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KittyGlitter

KittyGlitter New Member

I am new here and am looking for a safe place to express my emotions and thoughts. They are not always pleasant but if you would lend me an ear I will be so thankful.. I am here to vent but also to listen to others too. I think its important that we know we are not alone. I am a good listener and so, if you need I am here! I have come up with theories about why we suffer, why is the hardest question to answer at times but I like to come up with my own reason why and it has helped me get through these hard times. I will be sharing my theories with you here in hopes of helping others find a reason to hold on just a little bit longer. Please know that someone somewhere believes in you and loves you beyond anything you can imagine. Even if you dont see it, just like the stars in the sky, just because you dont see them doesnt mean they arent there. I dont know who you are and you dont know who I am but we have one thing in common. We are all human. Now, I have written alot more then I intended, it seems once I start it is hard to stop, the writer in me longs to be heard and expressed.. thats a story for another time. I hope you hold on with me as we go through this storm side by side.

If you have read this far, I thank you for taking your time to listen as I ramble.
    Thank you,
    God bless,
  2. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums, KittyGlitter. Nice to meet you.
  3. iwanttohelp

iwanttohelp Well-Known Member

Hi KittyGlitter, thank you, beautiful and I concur : ) I am here to listen and support as well.

Nothing is to dark and negative to get out into the open and find some relief.

We all just need a safe and healthy place where people who care will listen.

Often we look for support from people who are also suffering and we will not find it there.

I also believe that your life is precious and rare and I wish you well.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi welcome to SF and yes this is a safe place to write hun to reach out for support nice to meet you
  5. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

Hi KG! Welcome to one of my favorite places!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.