Discussion in 'Welcome' started by LukeWarm, Jan 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeWarm

LukeWarm New Member

Yo, my name is Luke and I'm a seventeen year old boy. I like cats, drawing/animating, cartoons/comics, music, video games, and several other things. I'm just here looking for support, and people I can talk to who will hopefully understand my situation without having to worry about it interfering my day to day social life [or rather, lack of].

Nice to meet you all, and I hope we can be friends!

Aussi, si vous voulez me parle en francais, vous pouvez. [Are non-English posts even allowed? I didn't read anything about that in the rules].
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi, and welcome to the site!

We'd rather posts be in English, because that way we're able to understand what's being posted. If posts are in a language we don't understand, that makes it really difficult on those of us who check to make sure posts stay within the guidelines.
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Luke, welcome to SF. :) You seem pretty cool, so hope to see you around the site more.
  4. LukeWarm

LukeWarm New Member

Yeah that makes sense. English is my first language anyways so I doubt it'll be much of an issue.
  5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Luke and welcome to SF's.. We attempt to do social here.. Gets easier with a little practice..lol

Look around some at own pace..chat rooms usually got some talk going on..get any questions just let us know..

Been ages.. Since high school since did any French..can still talk a bit but forgotten the spelling.lol
  6. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

a lot of support here, yes
  7. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

Hello Luke,

Welcome to the site! My name is Kayleigh and I'm 17 too :D
    Hope you find the site useful and helpful
    See you around!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.