Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
My name is Kerry and I joined last month but not sure how to get the best out of the site. I have suffered from depression for years and if that wasn't bad enough, my partner of 18 years is in love with someone else and leaving me. I have been with him my whole adult life and can't imagine things without him. He is my whole world and I don't know what to do. I can't just "get on with it" as my depression is not helping what would be an awful time for even the happiest of people. I don't know what to do or how to cope, I'm in so much pain all the time. I am 37 and he is 50 and the new girlfriend is 25 - ridiculous right?! There is more going on and more that has happened than that but too difficult and long to write down. I just can't see any light anymore and haven't for a while.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi Kerry, sorry to hear the love of your life has left. I hope we can all support you through this, welcome to the forums.

Daphna

Ninja of light
Hi Kerry,
I agree that you have been through a lot. Hang in there girl. A guy who would do that to you isn't worth your emotions. I have been used, abused, and thrown aside when something better came along. I know how you feel. There is hope and you can find love. Real love and dedication. Committed love. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.
((Hug))

Hi kerry,
I understand fully how you feel about your partner leaving i think im loosing my partner i know im only young (im gay by the way) my partner seems to be falling out of love with me very quickly, i dont know how to react but i feel very like you concerning the love of your life leaving i would loose all hope but even with him here its like he is my last step before i fall and wont get back up. and ive only been with him near on 9 months contact me if you want to talk [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00