1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Kerryjx, Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kerryjx

Kerryjx New Member

Hello,
    My name is Kerry and I joined last month but not sure how to get the best out of the site. I have suffered from depression for years and if that wasn't bad enough, my partner of 18 years is in love with someone else and leaving me. I have been with him my whole adult life and can't imagine things without him. He is my whole world and I don't know what to do. I can't just "get on with it" as my depression is not helping what would be an awful time for even the happiest of people. I don't know what to do or how to cope, I'm in so much pain all the time. I am 37 and he is 50 and the new girlfriend is 25 - ridiculous right?! There is more going on and more that has happened than that but too difficult and long to write down. I just can't see any light anymore and haven't for a while.

2. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Welcome to SF Kerry; you'll find lots of support here

tc Kerry

:freehug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi Kerry, sorry to hear the love of your life has left. I hope we can all support you through this, welcome to the forums.

4. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Hi Kerry,
    I agree that you have been through a lot. Hang in there girl. A guy who would do that to you isn't worth your emotions. I have been used, abused, and thrown aside when something better came along. I know how you feel. There is hope and you can find love. Real love and dedication. Committed love. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.
    ((Hug))

5. davey janny

davey janny New Member

Hi kerry,
    I understand fully how you feel about your partner leaving i think im loosing my partner i know im only young (im gay by the way) my partner seems to be falling out of love with me very quickly, i dont know how to react but i feel very like you concerning the love of your life leaving i would loose all hope but even with him here its like he is my last step before i fall and wont get back up. and ive only been with him near on 9 months contact me if you want to talk david_j1997@hotmail.co.uk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.