Discussion in 'Welcome' started by littlecat, Mar 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littlecat

littlecat New Member

Hello, I would prefer to keep my name a secret, but obviously certain life events have lead me to this forum. Clearly ending up on a forum like such isn't a good thing, but I guess in a way I am looking to find some guidance through people who can say they feel the same way, and have been dealing with depression as well. Nobody in my real life can relate to me and I am often referred to as a drama queen for expressing my sadness. Quite frankly, I am sick of hearing about how weird I am for being depressed, or how stupid I sound when I try to seek help for suicidal thoughts, this is my first time branching out (aside from friends and family) I'm not to the point where I think I need to call a suicide line, I'm not sure what they could tell me to help anyway, I really just came here to confirm that I am not alone in this exhausting, soul breaking depression. There's times I want to just end it all, but I'm not sure I am that selfish, it's a constant battle between living in pain and ending it all. So anyone who can relate, please don't hesitate to share, it really will help me feel better, and I guess it's sort of disturbing that I actually WANT to find people going through the same thing, I wish this upon nobody.

Thank you in advance.
  2. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Welcome to SF littlecat - you are not alone in your feelings of despair & you have come to the right place here & you will find loads of support

tc littlecat

3. unionfalls

unionfalls Well-Known Member

Hi littlecat, you are in the right place. SF is very supportive for me and will be for you as well. Keep posting what is troubling you specifically. Ask questions and seek support here, remember though that we are people like you, not professionals, so take that in account as well. You will definitely find others here that have, or are, experiencing the same types of difficulties as you are. Glad you have found SF and that you are reaching out. Wishing you better days.
  4. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

that dilemma of living vs dying is common place. people help each other through here
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.