Discussion in 'Welcome' started by AAA3330, Mar 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I just joined the forum a few days ago. Unfortunately I'm suicidal everyday all the time for the last year and a half. I got stressed out and it changed something in my brain and I haven't been the same since. I tried getting help numerous times, but nothing seems to work. Suicide isn't easy for me so I'm stuck living a life of pure hell. I just don't know what to do. I'm only 42 and can't bear the thought of having to live the rest of my life this way.
  2. justsomegirl

justsomegirl Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear that you're so down. It is so tiring to have that weight on your shoulders for so long. Do you have a doctor or medical someone you can talk to?

Welcome to the forum, I hope you find a lot of support and comfort here. :hug:
  3. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the welcome. I've been seeing a psychiatrist for the last year. She's tried several meds, but nothing seems to help. I started seeing a social worker about a month ago, thinking that talk therapy might help, but I don't think that it's going to.
  4. lonel

lonel Account Closed

hi AAA im new too ( about 1 week) and so far i have met only kind people here. I can relate to much in your post - for me it took alot of trying to find medicine that worked, but when i did it helped, so i encourage you to keep trying also i think talking can help. welcome and i wish you well.
  5. justsomegirl

justsomegirl Well-Known Member

Well I think it shows a lot of strength to have sought out help, and you should be proud of yourself for that. It's the hardest thing to reach out when you would rather just crumble, and I applaud you. A social worker can be a great help, especially in tandem with a therapist, and I sincerely hope that it turns out to be a great experience for you and that you get to feeling better soon.
  6. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi. So glad you are here. I find this community to be a great relief. Because I can say what I feel. Even if it is in the diary area of the forums... for me.

I am glad that you have tried reaching out. Although I am sorry to hear that so far you have not gotten the relief you really need. Please dont give up on that. Even if its just talking to the social worker. Although sometimes it can take a while to find the right medication.

And of course coming here will hopefully help you to know you are not really alone. Unfortunatly, amost all people here know what it feels like to suffer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.