1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Yuki, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuki

Yuki New Member

Hi, I'm Yuki

I've been having suicidal thoughts for most of my life :( and i'm getting more worried about acting on them.

I'm a transwomen and it's becoming rather painful for me in day to day life.

2. Liquid Jello

Liquid Jello Well-Known Member

hi...

so sorry to hear how difficult things have been for u. a couple questions: do u see any therapist/counselor? have you considered calling a crisis line if you feel like ur not able to keep from harming yourself? one other thing, while posting in the forum on this site can be helpful, I also would encourage you to seek support in the site's chatrooms. I think you might very well be quite surprised just how supportive the greatest number of people here can be, including with regard to your struggles as a transwoman.

tc,

chuck

3. Yuki

Yuki New Member

Yeah i'm seeing a psychatrist and psychologist, i don't have an appoinment for 2 weeks though, currently using the chat room.

4. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

hi yuki, welcome.

5. Kairo

Kairo Well-Known Member

Hi Yuki :) welcome,
    it was nice talking to you in chat earlier. I'm glad you found this place, I hope you can find some support here

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Yuki this place a good place to come and connect with others nice to meet y ou and i hope that being here can decrease your sadness some hugs

7. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, Yuki and welcome to SF - I hope you find us to be a friendly group! Glad you found us and have been in chat. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.