Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Yuki, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuki

Yuki New Member

Hi, I'm Yuki

I've been having suicidal thoughts for most of my life :( and i'm getting more worried about acting on them.

I'm a transwomen and it's becoming rather painful for me in day to day life.
  2. Liquid Jello

Liquid Jello Well-Known Member

so sorry to hear how difficult things have been for u. a couple questions: do u see any therapist/counselor? have you considered calling a crisis line if you feel like ur not able to keep from harming yourself? one other thing, while posting in the forum on this site can be helpful, I also would encourage you to seek support in the site's chatrooms. I think you might very well be quite surprised just how supportive the greatest number of people here can be, including with regard to your struggles as a transwoman.

3. Yuki

Yuki New Member

Yeah i'm seeing a psychatrist and psychologist, i don't have an appoinment for 2 weeks though, currently using the chat room.
  4. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

hi yuki, welcome.
  5. Kairo

Kairo Well-Known Member

Hi Yuki :) welcome,
    it was nice talking to you in chat earlier. I'm glad you found this place, I hope you can find some support here
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Yuki this place a good place to come and connect with others nice to meet y ou and i hope that being here can decrease your sadness some hugs
  7. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, Yuki and welcome to SF - I hope you find us to be a friendly group! Glad you found us and have been in chat. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.